If you are working on telephone solutions, please check
out the Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK.
It can be used to create:
- Adobe Flash video phone
- Silverlight video phone
- Web to web calls
- Web to VoIP calls
Custom SIP clients:
- Silverlight SIP VoIP client
- Flash SIP VoIP client
- C# .net SIP VoIP client
- ASP .net SIP VoIP client
- Web based SIP VoIP client
Custom VoIP solutions:
- VoIP SIP softphones
- VoIP call center clients
- VoIP IVR systems
- VoIP predictive dialer systems
- VoIP auto dialer systems
- VoIP call assistant
- VoIP call recording systems
- VoIP intercom solutions
How to create a user in MS SQL that can be used by Ozeki NG
To create a SQL Server login that uses SQL Server Authentication (SQL Server
Management Studio) follow these steps.
- In SQL Server Management Studio, open Object Explorer and expand the folder
of the server instance in which to create the new login.
- Right-click the Security folder, point to New, and then click Login.
- On the General page, enter a name for the new login in the Login name box.
- Select SQL Server Authentication. Windows Authentication is the more secure
- Enter a password for the login.
- Select the password policy options that should be applied to the new login.
In general, enforcing password policy is the more secure option.
- Click OK.
To create a SQL Server login that uses SQL Server Authentication (Transact-SQL)
In Query Editor, enter the following SQL command:
CREATE LOGIN [login name] WITH PASSWORD = '[password]' ; GO
People who read this also read...
SQL Server 2005 remote connection